Foursquare just announced recently the ability to create a Foursquare page. Up until now having a Foursquare page was simply available to big companies that could get the attention of Foursquare. Now even small businesses can create Foursquare Pages. So lets look at how you can create your own Foursquare Page.
- Go to http://www.foursquare.com/create_page
- Click Create a Page
- Authorize foursquare to use your Twitter account. By signing into your Twitter account.
- Complete your profile and Save changes
- Modify Page title. It defaults to the full name from your Twitter account.
- Choose profile image. It defaults to your Twitter profile image
- Change your location if you want it to be different than the location associated with your twitter account.
- Enter a Title that will display on the right side of your page
- Give a description that will be optimized to help people find your business on foursquare.
- Modify title and url for your website.
You now have a page for your business on foursquare. I will be writing more posts on using your foursquare page in future posts. So check back to see these posts.